SINNER / SAINT
Suppose you wed the whore -
you'd never be sure
she wouldn't regress to her old habit
and resort to fornicating like a rabbit!
However, if you wed the saint
it's not likely she'd falter and faint
and neglect her man for gain -
she'd always perform her duty despite the pain!
Life is short and we have just years
to achieve our ends with our dears!
It all depends on one's goals -
perhaps a single life under bare poles!
Michael Pruchnicki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SINNER / SAINT by Michael Pruchnicki )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Question of the Metaphysical Squirrel, Eugene Levich
- She Met Three Interesting People In The .., Toshie Nohara
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul