RIC S. BASTASA
Silhouette of pain
I was too young then
gazing at the door
when you promised
that you will come.
we co-authored love
and we parted.
you got married and
i got married too.
so many events make
us forget, our paths
did not cross.
i am getting older and
i sit on the same bed
gazing at the door when
it shall be opened again
hoping that it will be
your hands again.
i am a silhouette of pain.
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silhouette of pain by RIC S. BASTASA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dare - Devil Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'll be missing you, Emma Wilson
- A U G U S T, hasmukh amathalal
- Conquest, Liilia Talts Morrison
- My Circus Tent, Stephen Loomes
- Mute Talking Drum, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- silkworm, Marshall Gass
- you on a continent climbed....., Marshall Gass
- I reached deep into a pocket........., Marshall Gass
- Leaves Of The Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak