There's a night shift under my pillow,
And the foggy broken clock is ticking.
Green and twisted arrows
Are the remains of my thoughts.
Me, standing apart, in the middle of this nowhere
I'm having dinner with all my days and fears.
But the night shift under my soul is on strike.
Would it be the light of mind?
Or the silence of the eye?
I will never see the shadow of my life
Standing apart in the middle of this nowhere white.
Because the foggy broken time...it is on strike!
Cristian Carcu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Sic!) by Cristian Carcu )
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI