There is great pain in this world we live in,
but there is no greater pain to feel,
then the horrible pain of,
a completely shattered heart.
A shattered heart is what hurts the most,
the only way to fix a shattered heart is to,
let time mend it because only time mends a shattered heart.
If you have ever had a shattered heart,
then you know the pain i feel inside,
the pain of a shattered heart hurts,
yes that is true it's what hurts the most.
It may hurt now but if you wait then,
true love will find you again,
God has someone special for us all,
love will always find you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shattered by Chris Clingman )
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath