Everyday my love gets a shape,
it's pure and, of course, faultless,
each day ends with an expect
but might be confused!
she feels lack, betrayed
and fails to expect.
No, love will emanate,
the soul can't deny;
and you shouldn't defy,
just look at me-
it's gleaming into our eyes
and trying to give a shape.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shape by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- Remembering Her Worth, F. J. Thomas
- Tunnels, Mark Arvizu
- Stop, Is It Poetry
- O virgin chic..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- गु बाजिबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- A sense of destiny, Mark Heathcote