RIC S. BASTASA
SCATTERED MORNING THOUGHTS
has already crowed many times
as i wake up early
i sum up a life.
your life and mine, we sum it up.
has the nights lied about who we are
behind our motives?
Love too has many faces
and it speaks in many mouths.
i sum up Love.
It is measureless, no exact dimensions. It is always
saying beautiful places for us.
a paradise. Where is it?
a bed. Is it cold now?
the roosters are crowing
they are not love songs anymore.
the nights has stars till morning.
we never notice anymore.
we walk in different directions.
we promise nothing.
It is always the sound of bus fading on the street
as it moves far away, far far away than we can with limits
The rain starts to pour. The roof is a chatter.
The oasis of silence is gone.
The journey of the camel has begun.
We take shelter in that departing kiss.
For onward we go, looking for the city of our lives.
Without maps and compass.
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SCATTERED MORNING THOUGHTS by RIC S. BASTASA )
Did you read them?
- head for the hills!, Macy Dvirnak
- तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय, Aftab Alam
- मैं क्या सोंचता हूँ, Aftab Alam
- NOT FAR OFF: A NEW BEGINNING, M.J Donnchadh
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold