RIC S. BASTASA
SCATTERED MORNING THOUGHTS
has already crowed many times
as i wake up early
i sum up a life.
your life and mine, we sum it up.
has the nights lied about who we are
behind our motives?
Love too has many faces
and it speaks in many mouths.
i sum up Love.
It is measureless, no exact dimensions. It is always
saying beautiful places for us.
a paradise. Where is it?
a bed. Is it cold now?
the roosters are crowing
they are not love songs anymore.
the nights has stars till morning.
we never notice anymore.
we walk in different directions.
we promise nothing.
It is always the sound of bus fading on the street
as it moves far away, far far away than we can with limits
The rain starts to pour. The roof is a chatter.
The oasis of silence is gone.
The journey of the camel has begun.
We take shelter in that departing kiss.
For onward we go, looking for the city of our lives.
Without maps and compass.
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SCATTERED MORNING THOUGHTS by RIC S. BASTASA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- The Fragrance Of Knowledge, Edward Kofi Louis
- When you look at me, The Princess
- Regularly, Edward Kofi Louis
- Abominable, Edward Kofi Louis
- Kicking The Down And Out, Terence G. Craddock
- Wau Bulan Wau Bintang, Ismim Putera
- A Planet Of The Step-Mother, Muhammad Shanazar
- A Message Of Peace, Muhammad Shanazar
- Innocence, Muhammad Shanazar
- To Unite All, Edward Kofi Louis