My super hero,
my only love.
saved me from myself.
from drowning in the misery.
Brought me to light.
everyday helping me fight.
holding me up
making me face the world.
Only now it seems
that youve turned your back
leaving me lost once again.
lost in the never ending cold darkness.
Or am i wrong.
are you there, are you just hidden.
are you trying to help me in some way
...im so confused....
Prove to me that you are here.
that im not alone on this.
show me that your still trying..
i cant do this alone..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Saved by Cynthia Gomez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blue Octavo Haiku, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Algonquin Afterthoughts, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- After Eden, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Because We Closed Our Eyes, A.j. Binash
- three, laxami Cards
- For Colin McCahon [NZ Painter: 1919 -1987], Keith Johnson
- Why I never visited NZ from OZ in 1970, Keith Johnson
- Dark Lady, Keith Johnson
- Naboth's vineyard, Gert Strydom
- Those Girls, Keith Johnson