Sad But Not Bad
Sad But Not Bad
I am always sad now
when I think of ewe,
please do not fail
to understand me,
it is not bad to feel this way!
I do not mean that ewe have made me sad,
losing ewe would kill me,
worse now than I was;
when life was pain and eating food and walking in the sun!
I never hid away from life from fights or pain!
Now I feel like hiding just to greet the day,
in hopes of being with ewe on a future day!
Time is not an enemy of pain!
It helps me to let time slip bye for days:
for days I let the time go bye
I live to go away
To hide to hide to hide--
-to hide -to abide in hopeful bliss
--just hopeful for one kiss
to hide from being sad
but its not bad
I love Ewe
Charles Hice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sad But Not Bad by Charles Hice )
- समनि बान्दो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Last Visit To My Friend, Joyce wolayo
- MEP interrogation, Over The Moon
- Whole, Abyssinian Queen
- मेगनआव, Ronjoy Brahma
- ‘Tis permitted Us Nay, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Dilapidated house, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The violin plays, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The palaces of the skies, Emmanuel George Cefai
- There was a buzz at night, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
Robert Laurence Binyon
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Hans Christian Andersen
(2 April 1805 – 4 August 1875)
(21 May 1855 – 27 November 1916)