Riff on Gajanan Mishra True Poem
In that time
When Poetry is coming to me
What is the shape
What is the size
Who is there to say
I am okay
As I desire;
How many poems have I written?
Who is there to explain it from the beginning?
Who is there to question and to ponder?
Only poetry can be enjoyed like the sight of a gazelle;
No one is here to judge
Only poetry can answer poetry.
I have eyes, I can see;
I have ears, I can hear;
I have hands but what can I offer?
Nothing, Nothing, Nothing, answers the sky,
And it is echoing in the air in the life
And in the timeless sentences
You are uttering, not uttering,
David McLansky's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Riff on Gajanan Mishra True Poem by David McLansky )
- Love don't have no name on it!, Shirley Morgan
- There Was A Time, Kyle Schlicher
- No Such Thing As Handicapped, louis rams
- Here I Am, Kyle Schlicher
- Destroy hunger, gajanan mishra
- Treachery is a Treacherous' Red, Aftab Alam
- I'll Be There, Brandon Ezzard
- DESIRES, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Vast open, hasmukh amathalal
- He Is My Default, Saiom Shriver
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)