Rhythm of Lover's Heart
Rhythm of a lover's heart
In a sparkling moon light
Befits the songs of love
And desires overwhelmed.
The music in a lover's heart
Reflects in the flowers bloomed
Passes through the continents
And flourish like a sunflower.
In the unheard decibels of bees
Sucking honey from flowers
Residues the rhythm of a lovers heart
And play the music of love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rhythm of Lover's Heart by sekharan pookkat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Candid Portrait Of War, Dilantha Gunawardana
- An Apparatus, Keith Waldrop
- Advances, Keith Waldrop
- Majesty, Keith Waldrop
- In a Spring Still Not Written Of, Robert Wallace
- Giacometti's Dog, Robert Wallace
- Dearest Sister, Kaila George
- Wounded for me, Royston Allen
- A Soldiers Lament, Phil Soar
- The Sloth, Phil Soar