Someone lead me,
I need a leader.
I’m sick of being in charge.
Sick of being confident.
Sick of being positive.
Sick of being funny.
Sick of being deep.
Take my role for a change.
I perceive all of your options,
Now it’s your turn.
Protect me, be my guardian,
Tell me everything is okay.
I do it to you,
You owe me.
Fight off the negatives thoughts invading me as I do the same.
Be the oasis in the desert.
Be my leader for a change.
Christian Guild's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reverse Roles by Christian Guild )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Turned by a wave, Mark Heathcote
- I Am A Robot, You Are A Robot And We Two.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown
- Heebie-jeebie, lee fones
- Street Urchin, Babatunde Aremu
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- Street Culture, Angela Khristin Brown
- 1969, Angela Khristin Brown
- Reap & Sow, Angela Khristin Brown
- Save The Girl Child Of India, Bijay Kant Dubey