My love, I see you, right here!
What more can be so sweet?
In your eyes I see the stars.
You make quicker, my heart beat!
Together we walk the miles,
With you, no longer, I feel alone,
Now the sun in the morn greets
Me, and since I met you has shone
Our love like a seed, has grown,
And like a beautiful rose bloomed.
Your love now I can call my own,
And taught me more than I've known
With you I can reach higher the sky,
And for you, soaring my soul, happily fly!
Dorian Petersen Potter
Poet Other Poems
- (A) Rainbow Connection (Free Style)
- 9/11: A Day Of Infamy (Chain poem)
- A Chocolate Nut (Free Style)
- A Graduation Day Poem(Acrostic)
- A Song Of Hope (X-Factor)
- A Song Of Love (Free Style)
- A Vision Of Love
- Across The Miles (Free Style)
- Against All The Odds (Free Style)
- Aim High (Pub Bell)
- All The Way Through (Redondilla)
- Alone (Rondelet)
- Always (Deten)
- Always There (Free Style)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.