red riding hood
Little arms and legs,
full of freshness.
I don't see the harm..
let us not talk about rights.
Little red riding hood,
then took old of her grandma's gun,
turned around and fired...
one, two, three.
unable to move,
moves only with his eyes,
I am free, I am fre, I am free.
subhadip bhattacharya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (red riding hood by subhadip bhattacharya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lightning-Tiger, Ronald Chapman
- Give Me A Hug, John Ugolo Umah
- Should You Drink?, John Ugolo Umah
- Shadows, hap rochelle
- seaside idea, lee fones
- Words Beyond Love, Ronald Chapman
- Visit To Jeju South Korea (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Sunrise, Ronald Chapman
- My Wondrous Journey (Reincarnation), Ronald Chapman
- My Day Haiku Form 575, Ronald Chapman