really, is there hope?
is there hope within the unholy hate they call war?
is there hope in life?
is there hope in anything?
is there hope for this country?
is there hope for this economy?
is there hope for my generation?
is there hope for the next generations?
will the world be broken and torn for our childrens children, or will they be living on another planet?
will the sun die taking us with it?
will the earth over load with the harm we cause and distroy us?
is there hope for the human race at all?
Trishy Emokid's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (really, is there hope? by Trishy Emokid )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady