Raquel Angel Nagler
Are nights another country? No.
But in the moonlight they look like another planet:
A sorcerers' world, sleep-eaters
Into the tiny lunacies that feed us.
Raquel Angel Nagler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reality (8) by Raquel Angel Nagler )
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt