My heart is pumping rage
my capillaries are bursting fire
im numb in my own state
with my mean dreadful dezire.
No i don't want your love
i have enough greed and selfishness for eternity
i just wanna die now
with full peace and certainity.
You can blame my guts for it
i won't mind afterall
cuz i danced enough on your moves,
i sung enough on your drum rolls.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rage by Chetan Tehlan )
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery