Oh come and rescue me, God,
Yahweh come quickly and help me!
Shame and dishonour on those
who are out to kill me!
Down with them! Disgrace on those
who enjoy my misfortune!
May they be aghast with shame,
those who say to me, 'Aha! Aha! '
But joy and gladness
for all who seek You!
To all who love Your saving power
give constant cause to say, 'God is great! '
To me, poor wretch,
come quickly, God!
My helper, my saviour, Yahweh,
come without delay!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Psalm 70 by Justin Reamer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dead Theatre, rashmi sri
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro