Paola Degli Esposti
Poverty it is a word that i associate with a mild situation but also it reminds me how it is important to live it in a state of struggle.
First, poverty is a condition created by humankind and for this it is from humans that solutions may follow.
Protection is also a word that i associate with a step to do for the beginning of a path capable to advance such a fight against not only poverty that i know, but mainly extreme poverty which it is a sign hard to carry alone. A lot has been done till now thanks to a moltitude of persons which are elevated to pursue a noble aim and advantageous means to reach a great resolution.
To root up poverty and first of all extreme poverty and all that comes after: desease, abuse and injustice, we as humans will see the light of humanity and even reach out a long term peace.
Paola Degli Esposti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poverty by Paola Degli Esposti )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Baby's World, Rabindranath Tagore
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- X MAS, Tiku akp
- Interlude Of Justice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Timeless Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'm Still The Same, Gillu Rahul
- They are all equal, gajanan mishra
- On the Day of an Election, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Smiles All The Way (Repeat), DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- I Wander Lost, Shalom Freedman
- उसका ही अपमान करते हो uska hi apmaan, hasmukh amathalal
- In restless sea, gajanan mishra