Paola Degli Esposti
Poverty it is a word that i associate with a mild situation but also it reminds me how it is important to live it in a state of struggle.
First, poverty is a condition created by humankind and for this it is from humans that solutions may follow.
Protection is also a word that i associate with a step to do for the beginning of a path capable to advance such a fight against not only poverty that i know, but mainly extreme poverty which it is a sign hard to carry alone. A lot has been done till now thanks to a moltitude of persons which are elevated to pursue a noble aim and advantageous means to reach a great resolution.
To root up poverty and first of all extreme poverty and all that comes after: desease, abuse and injustice, we as humans will see the light of humanity and even reach out a long term peace.
Paola Degli Esposti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poverty by Paola Degli Esposti )
- A doggerel ounce!, Sreeram Vasudevan
- THE COME BACK., Terry Collett
- The smell that brought back memories, Sneha R.V
- About Me, Sreeram Vasudevan
- Maturity, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Exhausted, Paola Degli Esposti
- Emptiness, michael walkerjohn
- Invisible Love, Kumarmani Mahakul
- When Fishes Flew, Gilbert Keith Chesterton
- Restricted And Limited, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- In The Forest, Sarojini Naidu
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- A Prayer in Spring, Robert Frost
- A Lover's Complaint, William Shakespeare
- Coromandel Fishers, Sarojini Naidu
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 January 1887 – 20 January 1962)