Paola Degli Esposti
Poverty it is a word that i associate with a mild situation but also it reminds me how it is important to live it in a state of struggle.
First, poverty is a condition created by humankind and for this it is from humans that solutions may follow.
Protection is also a word that i associate with a step to do for the beginning of a path capable to advance such a fight against not only poverty that i know, but mainly extreme poverty which it is a sign hard to carry alone. A lot has been done till now thanks to a moltitude of persons which are elevated to pursue a noble aim and advantageous means to reach a great resolution.
To root up poverty and first of all extreme poverty and all that comes after: desease, abuse and injustice, we as humans will see the light of humanity and even reach out a long term peace.
Paola Degli Esposti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poverty by Paola Degli Esposti )
- Watching the tide, Tony Adah
- To My Elder Sister in Old Age..., Dr John Celes
- Villanelle: Trust no one even wife/husba.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Sai Amore (You know honey), Alexander Galbur
- Senyru ' boil ', miken newman
- Lilian, Cherret Leakey
- Power versus Power, Tony Adah
- Fragment, David McLansky
- You're Safe With Me, Michael McParland
- He bought Love, Charles Jagongo
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Sir Walter Raleigh
(1552 - 1618)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)