Are they a thing offered or taken?
Are they something asleep or awaken?
They can be a single path or paths of many.
They can be adorned with virtues or without any.
They can be an action of doing or an action thats been done.
An action being counted and sometimes more than one.
Unfolding in a mystery of good or in a mystery of bad?
Enabling a sense of being happy or a sense of being sad.
Maybe they are beginning procedures or the ending process?
Always moving forward and upward, with no desire to regress.
As in the start or in the end.
The variable possibilities do nothing but mend.
Roilynn brown's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Possibilities are constant and vibrant and always manifest in positive results.
I believe challenges create new possibilities to learn and grow.
Comments about this poem (Possibilities by Roilynn brown )
- Fair And Equal World, Asghar Nazeer
- Really, it was, gajanan mishra
- Paradox, Paula Glynn
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With Dogs And Rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby