Are they a thing offered or taken?
Are they something asleep or awaken?
They can be a single path or paths of many.
They can be adorned with virtues or without any.
They can be an action of doing or an action thats been done.
An action being counted and sometimes more than one.
Unfolding in a mystery of good or in a mystery of bad?
Enabling a sense of being happy or a sense of being sad.
Maybe they are beginning procedures or the ending process?
Always moving forward and upward, with no desire to regress.
As in the start or in the end.
The variable possibilities do nothing but mend.
Roilynn brown's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Possibilities are constant and vibrant and always manifest in positive results.
I believe challenges create new possibilities to learn and grow.
Comments about this poem (Possibilities by Roilynn brown )
- From palace, hasmukh amathalal
- Loving you patient, tsholofelo phakathi
- Afterward, Frank Avon
- स्पष्ट तुम्हें मैं देख रहा हूँ (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- Heavenward Bending, Frank Avon
- No reaction, hasmukh amathalal
- Walking Into The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pillow of the night, Emmanuel George Cefai
- O to be haunted!, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Trembling glow-worm, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- November, Thomas Hood
- A Question, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(2 February 1882 – 13 January 1941)