Palas Kumar Ray
Pleasure And Pain
Pleasure becomes a pain.
Pain becomes a pleasure.
I wish pleasure not pain
I get pain with pleasure.
Pleasure, pain, pleasure
Pain, pleasure, pain
I confuse what to wish?
Pleasure? Pain? Pleasure?
What not to wish? Pain?
I don't wish but it comes!
As if pleasure and pain are
made to come together!
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pleasure And Pain by Palas Kumar Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Restoration, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Lovely Fact, Naveed Akram
- Road to Black, Amateur Vagabond
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren
- Nature Is Full Of Cuts, Is It Poetry
- A SAD STORY IN A POEM قصة حزينة في قصيدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote