Palas Kumar Ray
Pleasure And Pain
Pleasure becomes a pain.
Pain becomes a pleasure.
I wish pleasure not pain
I get pain with pleasure.
Pleasure, pain, pleasure
Pain, pleasure, pain
I confuse what to wish?
Pleasure? Pain? Pleasure?
What not to wish? Pain?
I don't wish but it comes!
As if pleasure and pain are
made to come together!
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pleasure And Pain by Palas Kumar Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Scarecrow Not Quite Dissolving By Orange.., mary douglas
- WHO ARE WE? من نحن ؟, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We Complain, Sandra Feldman
- Trapped Inside This Head Of Mine, david kush
- a light bulb flickers in my dreams, Mandolyn ...
- कर्म ही अब धर्म जहाँ..., Sandhya Jane