Palas Kumar Ray
Pleasure And Pain
Pleasure becomes a pain.
Pain becomes a pleasure.
I wish pleasure not pain
I get pain with pleasure.
Pleasure, pain, pleasure
Pain, pleasure, pain
I confuse what to wish?
Pleasure? Pain? Pleasure?
What not to wish? Pain?
I don't wish but it comes!
As if pleasure and pain are
made to come together!
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pleasure And Pain by Palas Kumar Ray )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Victor Marie Hugo
(26 February 1802 – 22 May 1885)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Alone, Maya Angelou