Please Do Smile
Can smile then why not smile?
Joy can be then why not let it be?
You can giggle out loud as well
Then, why not do it?
This much joy can be so please do smile
Do not be sad since I do not enjoy seeing you unhappy
My joy is in you
Although, now you do not belong to me
I can smile because my heart knows you are happy without me
That is simply enough for me.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Please Do Smile by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Hollow Bricks, Curtlan Popo
- Only pleasure, hasmukh amathalal
- Splendid Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pirate Infection in my Veins, Mr. Nobody
- Remnants, Jack Growden
- Sensual Bouquet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Loving Eyes, Jack Growden
- The rabbit foot, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Gaseous Love, Mr. Nobody
- Digesting Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edwin Arlington Robinson
(22 December 1869 – 6 April 1935)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)