Physical or Mental
Giving or taking - no matter
But I am there I am here.
You can not describe me
In your ink
You can not value me
In your gold.
I am what I am
I am sandal-paste
I am flower
I am leaf
I am air
I am a feeling
I am smiling
Being the over your head.
Reach me if you can
I am silent
See me anywhere
I am violent.
I am mundane
I am also non-mundane
You can not call me
Definitely what I am.
But I am present
In clay in stone
In your flesh in blood
On the sight in the light
Also in dark that dog bark.
If there is anything else
You see that is also I
I am the pairs of opposites
See and feel within and outside.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Physical or Mental by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- This world is messy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Barriers within, Namita Sawant
- Ma mate kahuchhi, gajanan mishra
- The New Watch, Terence Murphy
- My mother is telling me, gajanan mishra
- The Search, david kush
- Belissima, Patricia Spears Jones
- Ghosts, Patricia Spears Jones
- Let me proceed forward, gajanan mishra
- Beloved of God, Patricia Spears Jones
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 November 1759 – 9 May 1805)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)