Physical or Mental
Giving or taking - no matter
But I am there I am here.
You can not describe me
In your ink
You can not value me
In your gold.
I am what I am
I am sandal-paste
I am flower
I am leaf
I am air
I am a feeling
I am smiling
Being the over your head.
Reach me if you can
I am silent
See me anywhere
I am violent.
I am mundane
I am also non-mundane
You can not call me
Definitely what I am.
But I am present
In clay in stone
In your flesh in blood
On the sight in the light
Also in dark that dog bark.
If there is anything else
You see that is also I
I am the pairs of opposites
See and feel within and outside.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Physical or Mental by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Naked, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Control Freak, Chris Broast Broast
- Love Poison, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Mandatory, michael walkerjohn
- A Kiss for advice., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Sentence Bouquets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love's Voice, michael walkerjohn
- On My Way To River, Fatima Nusairat
- Encompassing Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pia Pium Sermo, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)