Our Lady of Lourdes
Hail Mary, poor and humble Woman, Blessed by the Most High! Virgin of hope, dawn of a new era, We join in your song of praise, to celebrate the Lord’s mercy, to proclaim the coming of the Kingdom and the full liberation of humanity.
Hail Mary, lowly handmaid of the Lord, Glorious Mother of Christ! Faithful Virgin, holy dwelling-place of the Word, Teach us to persevere in listening to the Word, and to be docile to the voice of the Spirit, attentive to his promptings in the depths of our conscience and to his manifestations in the events of history.
Hail Mary, Woman of sorrows, Mother of the living! Virgin spouse beneath the Cross, the new Eve, Be our guide along the paths of the world. Teach us to experience and to spread the love of Christ, to stand with you before the innumerable crosses on which your Son is still crucified.
Hail Mary, woman of faith, First of the disciples! Virgin Mother of the Church, help us always to account for the hope that is in us, with trust in human goodness and the Father’s love. Teach us to build up the world beginning from within: in the depths of silence and prayer, in the joy of fraternal love, in the unique fruitfulness of the Cross.
Holy Mary, Mother of believers, Our Lady of Lourdes, pray for us.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our Lady of Lourdes by Justin Reamer )
- Tomar Hansi Tomar Kanna, ramesh rai
- But peace, hasmukh amathalal
- Rah! rRah! Siss-boom-bah!, Frank Avon
- Same enthusiasm, hasmukh amathalal
- NOT / Heart-related, Alan Hickman
- Boy last, hasmukh amathalal
- Goodbyes Are Hard, Sayli Satam
- I LOVE PARIS, Terry Collett
- Unrhymed, Naveed Khalid
- One glass one heart, Abdullah alHemaidy
Poem of the Day
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Robert Louis Stevenson
- Heather Burns