Mr. Nobody Nothing
Only Two Options, Fear Or ____, You Choose...?
Foundational blocks we only have two, count it.
One is dense mass, the other is Spirit.
Which platform do you prefer to operate from?
They have names, both are 4-letter words.
Have 4-letter words always scared you?
Let's start with the concrete,
a solid foundation, can't be beat?
Its name is odd, it may sound queer,
this big, heavy block is called
Build your house and life upon this,
you'll be safe and sound, but not much bliss.
If that is fine, please don't go further,
what's next will ruin all, your old life murder.
Block number 2
Life's Greatest Mystery?
Go ahead write your story and your plan,
Live like a God or just a man.
Mr. Nobody Nothing's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Only Two Options, Fear Or ____, You Choose...? by Mr. Nobody Nothing )
Did you read them?
- Last Act of Penance, Andy Caldwell
- Look At This City, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- (1) I Accept for Now, She Doesn't Love Me, Uriah Hamilton
- Versatility is a unique quality!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Paper slip, hasmukh amathalal
- SHADES OF LOVE, sherif monem
- A Shoulder to Weep, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Help me I am here, Dustin Hardin
- Into your kingdom, hasmukh amathalal
- High rise, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)