Monk E. Biz
Only Two Options, Fear Or ____, You Choose...?
Foundational blocks we only have two, count it.
One is dense mass, the other is Spirit.
Which platform do you prefer to operate from?
They have names, both are 4-letter words.
Have 4-letter words always scared you?
Let's start with the concrete,
a solid foundation, can't be beat?
Its name is odd, it may sound queer,
this big, heavy block is called
Build your house and life upon this,
you'll be safe and sound, but not much bliss.
If that is fine, please don't go further,
what's next will ruin all, your old life murder.
Block number 2
Life's Greatest Mystery?
Go ahead write your story and your plan,
Live like a God or just a man.
Monk E. Biz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Only Two Options, Fear Or ____, You Choose...? by Monk E. Biz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Marvelous Floating Bookshop and Virt.., mary douglas
- So Many Things, Neela Nath
- Summer Rhapsody in Blue Raspberry Circa .., mary douglas
- An Oridnary Modern Girl Wearing A Rudrak.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- tear from a mans eye, Gregory Kelley
- Toss and Turn, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Tickle Blue, Prasad Natarajan
- Give me the wisdom of old age, Gregory Kelley
- नोँनि लुबैनायखौ आं बुजिबाय सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- The Rock-built Temples of India, Bijay Kant Dubey