October child is born for woe
With the strength to dig a hoe
And ideas never called a doe
Creativity profound like its afternoon
October children are blessed.
The world created in October; probably
Every ending of a cycle,
Is the beginning; ideally.
Coming twilight in november
October is natures funeral month.
Green gradually loses to yellow
Every fresh ready to dry-up a flesh
In October, the leaf falls
No wonder, its child is born for woe
God protects the October child.
In Nigeria, tis beginning of a good era
Business boom, and does the purse
Woe was four months before
Mellow, take a toast, don’t be sober,
For October does his work well.
Vinz Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (October by Vinz Poetry )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Poem of the Day
- In Heaven there is no more...., Roxanne Dubarry
- Sleepy Physique, Suhail Kakorvi
- Union, Suhail Kakorvi
- I Am Not a Myth, Matthew Hittinger
- Key and Lock, Harindhar Reddy
- Maintenance of the world, gajanan mishra
- Super Bowl Football = 2015, Tom Zart
- Lead Me, Gina Borrebach
- Yesterday, Today and Tommorrow Stood Bef.., Harindhar Reddy
- Open Desire, Soumita Sarkar Ray