No suitor knocks on her door
Her hair is white and uncombed
Children think she is a witch.
Once she had been the belle of
The royal ball, spurned lovers
In her perfumed air.
Old age came creeping, first
Slowly than rapidly… and know
She is quite forgotten.
oskar hansen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (November Song by oskar hansen )
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal