Nib Creep – A Casualty
While invading a new territory,
It became the reason
For the region’s lost glory.
Once the object of pride,
Now needs a place to hide,
As it knows,
It has written a sad story.
In the pocket of explosion
Hanging its head with shame,
I’ve just seen my favorite pen.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Nib Creep – A Casualty by Kingshuk Chakraborty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jen Toner
- Courage, Jen Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jen Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jen Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jen Toner
- I Am Not There, Jen Toner
- An Angel For A Friend, Jen Toner
- Hobble About Lame, Richard Thripp
- SnowFlakes, Jen Toner
- New Future Of The Internet, Doris Beaulieu