The house has enough rooms for mum and daddy,
But the hearts have no space to keep them closely,
The Great Wall of China is erected in between the relations,
Stone by stone on the filmy foundation culturally plastered.
Worshiping something that is carved and made out of metal,
Prohibited in many doctrines to look through the fire,
To reach the eternal glory, guided by someone who is an agent,
Money, we prostrate in front of you, abandoned is the love.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (New Doctrine by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola