Never be selfish
Never be selfish to love
Love, love and love.
Making love is life
Life is there
Where you are.
You are there to love
Everybody need love.
It is you to decide
How to love whom to love
And love further and further.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never be selfish by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira