Nature/Diversity Without Dividing
Do you see how lovely and diverse nature is? Nature, as the great beauty she is in this photo, of a beautiful Bougainvillea flowered, potted plant and the love affair between the blooms and the delightful dance of the butterfly, seem to live in perfect harmony and love for one another.
They are different in species, yes, but harmonize in nature to provide a loving, ever-lasting love affair to propagate nature’s continued beauty. They are inherently diverse in nature yet strive to work together to benefit all who enjoy.
This is a beautiful statement actually to “embrace a benevolent spirit and heart for diversity yet without the complexities of trying to divide and conquer as humankind sometimes tends to do.” Why must we do that?
Can we not all live in harmony, love and peace? Imagine this, “diversity without dividing.” What a beautiful concept. Allow us to live in a diverse setting without contesting every move someone makes. Let us live as one.
John Evans's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature/Diversity Without Dividing by John Evans )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- ZZ Companies Using Sugar Burn Animals Al.., Saiom Shriver
- starry smile, Eva Tortora
- lit up ocean, Eva Tortora
- A Boy's Dream (Sad), Manauwer Raza
- blue moon orange, Eva Tortora
- Lone gypsy 2, Nalini Chaturvedi
- an angle of angels........................, Eva Tortora
- a mile of music ~!, Eva Tortora
- walk with me, Eva Tortora
- petals in the sand......................., Eva Tortora