Nature/Diversity Without Dividing
Do you see how lovely and diverse nature is? Nature, as the great beauty she is in this photo, of a beautiful Bougainvillea flowered, potted plant and the love affair between the blooms and the delightful dance of the butterfly, seem to live in perfect harmony and love for one another.
They are different in species, yes, but harmonize in nature to provide a loving, ever-lasting love affair to propagate nature’s continued beauty. They are inherently diverse in nature yet strive to work together to benefit all who enjoy.
This is a beautiful statement actually to “embrace a benevolent spirit and heart for diversity yet without the complexities of trying to divide and conquer as humankind sometimes tends to do.” Why must we do that?
Can we not all live in harmony, love and peace? Imagine this, “diversity without dividing.” What a beautiful concept. Allow us to live in a diverse setting without contesting every move someone makes. Let us live as one.
John Evans's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature/Diversity Without Dividing by John Evans )
- Fifty Percent, Tom Higgins
- Yamine, Edward Kofi Louis
- I want eyes, Nassy Fesharaki
- One More For The Road., Tom Higgins
- We don't accept anything anytime...., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Tread, read!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Against A Stone, Edward Kofi Louis
- Master of Plaster, Tom Higgins
- Tread, thread!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Father Dearest., Tom Higgins
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)