Amidst the wide storm
In swirls of confusion
Love silenced them all.
Be still and be nothing
Be open inviting
And let your heart touch
the other heart sings.
And let their heart move
to pluck at your strings......
lifts weary and worn
and sew what is torn
with gold threads, reborn.
A white turtle dove
A drop of pure Love
expands into oceans
of many more drops.
of circling crops
A magical motion
of crumbling wall
reveals the emotions
of natural's call.
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (NATURAL'S CALL by Philo Yan )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1679 - 1718)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)