Amidst the wide storm
In swirls of confusion
Love silenced them all.
Be still and be nothing
Be open inviting
And let your heart touch
the other heart sings.
And let their heart move
to pluck at your strings......
lifts weary and worn
and sew what is torn
with gold threads, reborn.
A white turtle dove
A drop of pure Love
expands into oceans
of many more drops.
of circling crops
A magical motion
of crumbling wall
reveals the emotions
of natural's call.
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (NATURAL'S CALL by Philo Yan )
Did you read them?
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul