Amidst the wide storm
In swirls of confusion
Love silenced them all.
Be still and be nothing
Be open inviting
And let your heart touch
the other heart sings.
And let their heart move
to pluck at your strings......
lifts weary and worn
and sew what is torn
with gold threads, reborn.
A white turtle dove
A drop of pure Love
expands into oceans
of many more drops.
of circling crops
A magical motion
of crumbling wall
reveals the emotions
of natural's call.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (NATURAL'S CALL by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- Sonnet # 512, Luis Estable