My One Sin
My one sin is falling love
with every woman I meet,
but because I am happily married
I’ll never cross the line and cheat.
Some might say that
my heart has not committed a sin,
while others might say
my heart has a flirtatious nature.
It might be because my heart was starved
of love when I grew up.
Who knows whatever the cause,
but I know I am
only a one woman man,
who looks at what my heart does
as my only sin.
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My One Sin by David Harris )
Did you read them?
- ತೂಗುದೀಪ, Deepak Malapur
- Love is the reflection of Lord, Aftab Alam
- Bottled and Guarded the Overberg Story, Jenny Santiago
- हमारा घर हमारा भारत, MIRTUNJAY KUMAR
- Lampost, Naveed Khalid
- Tablet Of Simurgh, Naveed Khalid
- My Chamber of the Great Escape, Jenny Santiago
- To The Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Where I want to be, Jenny Santiago
- Beehive, Naveed Khalid
Poem of the Day
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
- Heather Burns