My Life My Sin
Running from my past.
I am trapped by the future.
Whom over a certain amount of time.
Age by minutes to be named in years.
Evolves into the weirdest of creatures.
Treasure the moment.
Inhale a fresh breath of air.
Today is the day whereby I will break
a new leave.
Yesterday became today.
Today becomes tomorrow.
I sing the same tune, everday.
I am in the same room.
The same as yesterday.
Again and again.
So I lie to feel a little better.
I said my coming no more goodbyes.
So do not feel offended.
You believe whatever you need to
I received the relieve to deceive.
Love I do not really know to feel.
So I was unable to send it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Life My Sin by Unic Cjonr )
- A Country on Its Knees, mai venn
- Uncontrollable Poet, Erato
- Clocks, fiona sinclair
- Day Tripper, fiona sinclair
- Internet Dating, fiona sinclair
- Precious life it is!, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Family portrait, fiona sinclair
- Post dated appointment, fiona sinclair
- Moody hopes, Chai Amos
- About your mother's face, fiona sinclair
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)