My Life My Sin
Running from my past.
I am trapped by the future.
Whom over a certain amount of time.
Age by minutes to be named in years.
Evolves into the weirdest of creatures.
Treasure the moment.
Inhale a fresh breath of air.
Today is the day whereby I will break
a new leave.
Yesterday became today.
Today becomes tomorrow.
I sing the same tune, everday.
I am in the same room.
The same as yesterday.
Again and again.
So I lie to feel a little better.
I said my coming no more goodbyes.
So do not feel offended.
You believe whatever you need to
I received the relieve to deceive.
Love I do not really know to feel.
So I was unable to send it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Life My Sin by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Loss, Tiku akp
- TRUE LOVE IN THE POETESS' EYES الحب الحق.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Private Obsession, Electric Lady
- Dispossessed Nests By Jayanta Mahapatra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Princess, Gabriel Jirgba
- THE PRETTY RAMADAN IS GOING TO EXPIRE AF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Lullaby For The Doomed, Willian Menuci
- into her goblet, gordon nosworthy
- Night's Tale, Willian Menuci
- Soldiers, Tony Adah