My heart can't stop...
My heart can't stop shouting your name,
My heart can't stop picturing your face,
My heart can't stop beating for you,
My heart can't stop loving you,
Why is it shouting your name?
Why wouldn't it stop picturing your lovely face?
Why wouldn't it stop beating for someone like you?
And why wouldn't it stop loving you?
For it becomes happy upon hearing is your name,
For it is melting whenever I look at your face,
For it always wanted to beat just for me to see you,
for it never wanted anything except to love you.
Geovanni Leaño's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My heart can't stop... by Geovanni Leaño )
- TESTIMONY OF TRUTH, Michael P. Johnson
- Pig Gig - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Nothing on earth ever hidden, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Sri Sathya Sai Sthuthimala, Subbaraman N V
- WHO'LL TAKE THE MARK?, Michael P. Johnson
- जिउनि दाइरियाव,2011, Ronjoy Brahma
- DESIGNED BY GOD, Subbaraman N V
- I am a spoil, Naveed Khalid
- Nursery rhyme - Dynosaur, S.D. TIWARI
- The darkness, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- November, Thomas Hood
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Innkeeper’s Wife, Clive Sansom
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)