My heart can't stop...
My heart can't stop shouting your name,
My heart can't stop picturing your face,
My heart can't stop beating for you,
My heart can't stop loving you,
Why is it shouting your name?
Why wouldn't it stop picturing your lovely face?
Why wouldn't it stop beating for someone like you?
And why wouldn't it stop loving you?
For it becomes happy upon hearing is your name,
For it is melting whenever I look at your face,
For it always wanted to beat just for me to see you,
for it never wanted anything except to love you.
Geovanni Leaño's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My heart can't stop... by Geovanni Leaño )
- I Did Not Know, Jerome Chukwuemeka Edwin
- Simply Spoken Life, Heather Burns
- Did You Ever Love Me, Peter S. Quinn
- On To the Night, Peter S. Quinn
- Haiku...Highway Heart Race, Ken e Hall
- Guaman Poma, Nassy Fesharaki
- Suicide, Mitzie Holstein
- Dedicated To You, Robin Williams-Suicide, Mitzie Holstein
- ....... .. Gun Control Is As Easy As This, Is It Poetry
- We have right, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)