My heart can't stop...
My heart can't stop shouting your name,
My heart can't stop picturing your face,
My heart can't stop beating for you,
My heart can't stop loving you,
Why is it shouting your name?
Why wouldn't it stop picturing your lovely face?
Why wouldn't it stop beating for someone like you?
And why wouldn't it stop loving you?
For it becomes happy upon hearing is your name,
For it is melting whenever I look at your face,
For it always wanted to beat just for me to see you,
for it never wanted anything except to love you.
Geovanni Leaño's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My heart can't stop... by Geovanni Leaño )
- Just For Me, Elia Michael
- A Sad Bird, Rohit Sapra
- we are a perfect promenade, Mandolyn ...
- When Love Opened The Door, Lora Colon
- Bounty of giving, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.50, Monk E. Biz
- The hunter's trap شرك الصياد - للشاعر ال.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Tears of Eyes Speak The Truth, Rohit Sapra
- Goose bumps / song, Mark Heathcote
- The Chameleon, Sir Toby
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns