I have many friends,
And they know every trend.
Some are faithful,
Some are true.
God created such wonderful creatures,
Who have very fascinating features?
I these creatures some were good,
And some were rude.
They always will remain in my heart,
I pray to god that we never part.
You can’t forget them,
They are like precious gems.
Mridula Gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Friends by Mridula Gupta )
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry