I have many friends,
And they know every trend.
Some are faithful,
Some are true.
God created such wonderful creatures,
Who have very fascinating features?
I these creatures some were good,
And some were rude.
They always will remain in my heart,
I pray to god that we never part.
You can’t forget them,
They are like precious gems.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Friends by Mridula Gupta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ebola Blues, Tony Adah
- Rebirth, bryan wallace
- Fate, Lonely Welshman
- For Her, Lonely Welshman
- Matthew Ch.7 V.12, bryan wallace
- Red Ceramic Poppy, John F. McCullagh
- Rainbow, SALINI NAIR
- The Color Inside My World, Mikey Bachman
- Haiku #4, Eric Micha'el Leventhal
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah