My Farewell Dream! ! !
I have a aim,
not related to money, or any cream.
Neither its of love or hate,
nor of profession, nor of any bet.
I have Friends, best in this life,
They are my earnings, which cannot get steal by showing a knife.
I make them laugh, never allow their eyes to get wet.
Make their every moment special and memorable and get from their hearts, all hate.
When they cry, i dried their eyes,
When they fall, i encourage them to touch the skies,
When i get trapped, they help me out.
Even once, All on me, scold and shout.
I mocked at them, only to make them smile,
Our friendship never see marks' file.
I advice them where they lack,
Keeping their different names, also, jokes on them i crack.
All ups and downs, we face together.
Wherever we go, there comes a blunder.
These memories cannot be written in short,
Because they are a lot.
I have a dream, to get the eyes wet,
Whose lips, i shared a smile.
Yes, i want them all to cry at farewell,
Before i reach a mile.
Every thing will had a memory, where their eyes lie.
I guarantee they will not be able to wave their hands, as they will aa cry.
How grateful i am, i got such Friends.
Cannot say you Good-byee, because, i cannot bear the pain of our end! ! ! ! !
KAUSHAL SABOO's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Farewell Dream! ! ! by KAUSHAL SABOO )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(2 July 1923 – 1 February 2012)
Winifred Emma May
(1907 - 1990)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Fairytale, Apolynn Lagaras
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Christmas - Christmas, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Cage, Sarvesh wahie
- You Keep The Sea, Naveed Akram
- There's nothing like dance, Yisel Chong
- No One Could Ever Understand, Thabang Rakimane
- You made me evil, Yisel Chong
- The time machine, Yisel Chong
- Blue-eyed boy Mr. Death for e.e. cummings, r james sterzinger
- Salvation Jane, vince gullaci
- A Girl Called Memory, Mashewa1 Nthele