These pieces of me wanna fall apart; Let them wander once for all,
Let me be a human for once; before i serve the big great fall.
I don’t want to re-consider now,
I had my second thoughts longs ago,
I just wanna live with my inner peace,
I just wanna live with my inner love,
O you world of mine
Why don’t you let these pieces go?
And make me whole once for all
I asked you for one small thing
I sure got no alternate goals.
Now that i sees clearly
I was just hanging by the moment
Counting stars for my love
While I think i was aiming
For my love
I was just throwing stones
At my dove.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Dove by Chetan Tehlan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- Pop goes the Easel, Richard Lee
- Word of mouth from the people of audacio.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan