Natasha Caroline Norville
My Anger Controls Me
Controls all aspects of my life
Inside and outside
There is no escape
Those who know me will
Well stay away
For my anger
I will unleash upon them
And the world would suffer with them
I give them a stare
That says plainly
'Don't disturb me or you die.'
So all my friends
Are effected by
And in the end
I will stand-alone.
Forever in my anger.
Natasha Caroline Norville's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Anger Controls Me by Natasha Caroline Norville )
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt