Multiple Choice: American Lit
John Steinbeck (one answer only, please)
a) lived in Rheinbeck
b) had a wife named Charley
c) had a truck named Charley
d) failed to distinguish mice from men
e) chronicled the impact of the dust bowl on the American character
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Multiple Choice: American Lit by Morgan Michaels )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen
- Terminus, Concedo Nulli, Guillermo Veloso
- George Moir Black, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Spoiler, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Wide Outdoors, Edgar Albert Guest