Mruko - Lincoln Park Zoo
I am Mruko, a serval cat,
Long time at the Lincoln Park Zoo,
A so awesome place to be at,
For any cool cat - yes tiz true!
Furry black spots freckled on gold,
Large ears that hear all without fail.
Mischievious, so I've heard told.
Sexy long legs with a short tail.
I am nocturnal, so you'll see
Me most of the day curled up snug,
In cozy cush made just for me.
So peek close to see my cute mug.
My happy 25th Birtday,
Plan to cat nap - dreaming away.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mruko - Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(15 April 1958)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- QUARTER! 2015 Australian Open: Djokovic .., Vincent Wendele
Poem of the Day
- Esprit de corps, Naveed Khalid
- Almost A Decade, Rimni chakravarty
- A Visit To Your Home Amongst A Field of .., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- The Cavern by the Sea, Martha Lavinia Hoffman
- Of The Second Presage..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- A Smile!, Avinash Nair
- mGIC TREE, oskar hansen
- innocence, abdirahman haaji rilwaan
- MOST LIVING PEOPLE, Michael P. Johnson
- Beautiful rose, Andytics mufc