Mother never bear the cry
Mother never bear the cry,
The cry of her child.
Mother take the child
With her arms,
Kiss the child with love,
Mother play with the child,
Give the child dolls,
Teach the child the language and
Hear the child in full satisfaction.
Mother feed the child with her own milk,
And forget everything.
Likewise, O my dear I know you forget
All the mistakes committed by me, and
You are ever ready to fulfill all my desires.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother never bear the cry by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow
- Happy Times are Coming, michael hagwood