Udiah (witness to Yah)
A fawn in a meadow
Flew forth I to admire
Behold 'twas a serpent
Springing forth from the briar!
Now I'm reclaiming all
A most heart-felt desire
The wishes and blessings
You have stomped in the mire
Udiah (witness to Yah)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Morning Dove by Udiah (witness to Yah) )
Did you read them?
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris