Moments In Time
A heart in search finds love
Moments like these frozen in time
Poetry's aim the perfect rhyme
Connoisseur stumbles on the perfect wine
Sometimes I'm lost in the caves of grapes
Labels upon labels tempt my heart's eye
What secrets reside inside each cry?
"Drink my soul, " they cry! "Don't ask why"
Love's blind spot in every thoughtful soul
No one knows why the heart strikes a pose?
It is you my Dear; my heart chose you Rose
Among the rarest poetry and lover's prose
Passion poetry evokes dormant nerves
Venus De Milo sculptured beauty curves
A poet's toolbox dependent reserves
Time immortal labor of love preserves
Copyright Leaking Pen 2013
Leaking Pen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moments In Time by Leaking Pen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis