Molly - Lincoln Park Zoo
I am Molly, the tigress queen,
Called Amur (or Siberian) .
Lincoln Park Zoo is where I'm seen,
As I watch folks having some fun.
Out in the wild, I'd hunt for meat,
Some bear, some wolf, some other choice.
Here keepers serve goodies to eat,
And I say thanks in my roared voice.
I'm complimented on my coat,
A rusty tan with stripes of black.
I really do not want to gloat,
I have a great impression track.
So come visit me, by golly.
Just ask anyone for Molly.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Molly - Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Untitled 2, Breanna Elwin
- Untitled 4, Breanna Elwin
- Oh! Abiku, Ejalonibu Abraham
- Minstral, Paola Degli Esposti
- Raw Youth, Tiku akp
- A Song of Faith, Husna Amin
- can we be punky, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- The sense of the world, SALINI NAIR
- A sad story song lyric..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Nothing, Breanna Elwin