Molly - Lincoln Park Zoo
I am Molly, the tigress queen,
Called Amur (or Siberian) .
Lincoln Park Zoo is where I'm seen,
As I watch folks having some fun.
Out in the wild, I'd hunt for meat,
Some bear, some wolf, some other choice.
Here keepers serve goodies to eat,
And I say thanks in my roared voice.
I'm complimented on my coat,
A rusty tan with stripes of black.
I really do not want to gloat,
I have a great impression track.
So come visit me, by golly.
Just ask anyone for Molly.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Molly - Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Paul Laurence Dunbar
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Fighting a hard fight, Peter Strugnell
- Ballade [I die of thirst beside the foun.., François Villon
- To Rosemounde, Geoffrey Chaucer
- Jo aashiqui me sarvsrestha hota hai, Sumit Rawat
- Amor vincit omnia, Suhail Kakorvi
- Stilling to North, Arthur Sze
- Counting the Days, Leonard Champlin
- Blue or Green, James Galvin
- By Sun Arisen, Saiom Shriver
- From Weapon To Lifegiver, Saiom Shriver