Molly - Lincoln Park Zoo
I am Molly, the tigress queen,
Called Amur (or Siberian) .
Lincoln Park Zoo is where I'm seen,
As I watch folks having some fun.
Out in the wild, I'd hunt for meat,
Some bear, some wolf, some other choice.
Here keepers serve goodies to eat,
And I say thanks in my roared voice.
I'm complimented on my coat,
A rusty tan with stripes of black.
I really do not want to gloat,
I have a great impression track.
So come visit me, by golly.
Just ask anyone for Molly.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Molly - Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma )
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Anecdote of the Jar, Wallace Stevens
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Richard Cory, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- Pain, Pain Knows No Race, Hebert Logerie
- God's Hands Of Love, Tom Zart
- Alone, Samantha Gronn
- David, Casey Renee Kiser
- She Stuck Her Butt Out At Me..., wanderer sailor
- Nine Views of the Huangshan, Paul Hartal
- Trying to Say Goodbye, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Autumn, Leong Ming Loong
- Colors, Tom Squires
- वक्त का तकाजा है vakt ka takaaja hai, hasmukh amathalal