Molly - Lincoln Park Zoo
I am Molly, the tigress queen,
Called Amur (or Siberian) .
Lincoln Park Zoo is where I'm seen,
As I watch folks having some fun.
Out in the wild, I'd hunt for meat,
Some bear, some wolf, some other choice.
Here keepers serve goodies to eat,
And I say thanks in my roared voice.
I'm complimented on my coat,
A rusty tan with stripes of black.
I really do not want to gloat,
I have a great impression track.
So come visit me, by golly.
Just ask anyone for Molly.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Molly - Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma )
- Lonely On The Train, Omar Eldamsheety
- Lonely On A Train, Omar Eldamsheety
- Stone, I do admit, gajanan mishra
- O Time, Stop You, It's My Birthday! Let .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Release, Fiona Davidson
- Jacques the Last, John F. McCullagh
- Kaalchakra, The Wheel of Time, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Moon Spoke to Me, Michael Mira
- Sinkin' boat, Aftab Alam
- Alesha the Cat, Steve Kittell
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)