The Queen's Dagger
In a world where to succeed,
you must first fail yourself,
it's easy to see
why no one's falling shy.
Who is that? '
You lost Me long ago,
but you gained acceptance.
You gained pieces of paper
that 'can get you anywhere',
just don't share.
Am I the only one
who thinks this is messed up?
The Queen's Dagger's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Messed Up by The Queen's Dagger )
- Despair, Gert Strydom
- DALYA IN RAVENSBURG 74, Terry Collett
- Tomar Hansi Tomar Kanna, ramesh rai
- But peace, hasmukh amathalal
- Rah! rRah! Siss-boom-bah!, Frank Avon
- Same enthusiasm, hasmukh amathalal
- NOT / Heart-related, Alan Hickman
- Boy last, hasmukh amathalal
- Goodbyes Are Hard, Sayli Satam
- I LOVE PARIS, Terry Collett
Poem of the Day
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Robert Louis Stevenson
- Heather Burns