The Queen's Dagger
In a world where to succeed,
you must first fail yourself,
it's easy to see
why no one's falling shy.
Who is that? '
You lost Me long ago,
but you gained acceptance.
You gained pieces of paper
that 'can get you anywhere',
just don't share.
Am I the only one
who thinks this is messed up?
The Queen's Dagger's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Messed Up by The Queen's Dagger )
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid