Carolyn Ford Witt
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU
-* MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU * -
The twinkling lights, of Christmas scenes,
Strewn across the countryside;
As the family takes it's ever famous,
Night before Christmas ride.
You'll see, baby Jesus in the manger,
With Mary and Joseph standing near.
Santa's sleigh is by the chimney
And, there in front, his eight reindeer.
There's a snowman and a snoopy
With children playing there with glee.
And there are presents sprightly piled
Neath the snowy Christmas Tree.
Luminaries dancing along the walks
Lighting pathways up the hill
While Carolers sing for everyone
Sprinklings of snowflakes can't break their will.
Then slowly we'll drive back to our home in A land that is so free
Snuggling in our bed to dream of a Babe upon the hay
Then we'll wake up in the morning, to presents neath the tree;
And please remember- our Blessed Lord's sweet CHRIST-mas Day.
Have a Merry Christmas My friends.
Author: Carolyn Ford Witt
Carolyn Ford Witt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU by Carolyn Ford Witt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bury My Unwillingness, Margaret Alice Second
- An advice, Somanathan Iyer
- Too long, too short, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Its been four months now, Vangile Mtyali
- Word of Poetry, Vangile Mtyali
- Life means, Somanathan Iyer
- Just for vegan, SALINI NAIR
- Drop In The Bucket, Michael McParland
- Drifting Hell, Michael McParland
- Dreams, Michael McParland