Merry Christmas, merry Christmas
Call me in any name.
Call me in any name
That you like taking in to
Consideration of time.
I don't understand
Why have you divided the time
That is there as before.
Time has no winter no summer
No spring no rainy.
Merry Christmas merry Christmas
Tell me first the reasons of happiness.
I am here all days waiting for you
In this ocean of milk that is only love.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Merry Christmas by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry