Theorem The Truth Serum
Media hype holds as much
weight as a new born pup.
Media hype is fed into almost
every story from the fuzzy
utters of entertainment.
They might as well turn
their reports into fictional
stories that are based off truth.
I've compiled these observations
from what actually develops
from their reports rather than
what they actually say to sell
their stories in the most entertaining
way that is possible.
Everything media should be live
so that they can't change up
their interviews and have the time
to add in their clever metaphors
and similes that are all baseless.
Save similes and metaphors for
novels and poetry because that is art.
Leave them out of the news because
we don't need different interpretations of the truth.
Theorem The Truth Serum's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Media Hype by Theorem The Truth Serum )
- The Full Moon, Vigna Mukund
- Adrenaline is my Mistress, Hayley Lewis
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.33, Monk E. Biz
- Incarnation, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Eternal creation, ramesh rai
- Lomp doch fijn besnaard 2, Madrason writer
- Treasured days..., David Lessard
- The body of my Temple lays unswept;, David McLansky
- Feral Mother, Robert Rorabeck
- An Unborn Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sonnet 43: When most I wink, then do min.., William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)