Oluwole Olawale Michael
Meaningless of Attitude
Life is full of mysteries
Full of atrocities
Yes! Full of pains
Many hears snoop to the fact
That many hearts are fallen
Fallen to the brim of their outcry
Paints your face towards the wall
To ward off your downtrodden attitudes
Waving as to wish warring valedictions
Life is full of ups and down
Full of benedicts of captivity
Tear clad to mope away your agony
Who can bear your servitudes
You and I?
Wait to glance on the truth
When it can help both
Stop shaving your own body
Your immediate salvage value
I am wishing you a new beginning.
Oluwole Olawale Michael's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Meaningless of Attitude by Oluwole Olawale Michael )
- Revealed From Pretentions Concealed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Ego Control, Ali Faisal
- Coming Home, Randy McClave
- what is this? i don't even..., Mandolyn ...
- Today is but tomorrow..., David Lessard
- Sa hagupit ni Yolanda, nagkabuhol-buhol, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- At Nights, Madrason writer
- Trajectorya ng masuyong hampas-lupa, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- falling down a well, well, you pushed me, Mandolyn ...
- Indeed, george albot
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)