Maya Angelou-fore runner
I find you
Here, there and
You are not illusion
You are the truth
You are that light
That has no dark side.
I love you, as before
You are the fore runner
Of our core.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
What is good and what is bad
We are dying
We are busy in bad things
Means it is our own ill-luck.
We are living
We are doing good to the society
Means it is our own good-luck.
We are all getting the result
As per our actions.
But goodness is there in each
Let us see that goodness
Let us forget the darkness
Let us think about all good
For better future
For larger interest.
Comments about this poem (Maya Angelou-fore runner by gajanan mishra )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou